Reservations must be reconfirmed by 6.00pm the day prior to flying. Early morning the weather is checked regarding daily operation. If weather conditions preclude flying you can reschedule to the next day. It is wise to book well in advance especially during our peak season.
Credit card payment is required to pre-authorise and guarantee your booking. Full payment for your heli-ski trip will be taken on the day of your departure.
If in the event that bad weather can prevent flying, reconfirmation must be made by 6.00pm the day prior to flying / heli-skiing.
Full refund can only be guaranteed if we receive your notice of cancellation at least 24 hours prior to skiing. Within 24 hours of departure, full payment is retained. If adverse weather prevents flying, your money will be fully refunded. If some heli-ski runs have been completed, but fewer than the number of runs books, you will be refunded at $100 per run not skied. Refunds are not given if runs are not completed due to the lack of ability or fitness.
Prices are per person and in New Zealand dollars. Inclusive of 15% GST (goods & services tax)
1. Information about how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The competition commences at 9 am on 30th June 2017 and closes midnight 31st July 2017. The competition winner will be awarded the following Grand prize: 4-run heli-ski day for two people, 2 nights’ accommodation at Edgewater Resort Wanaka, premium powder ski/snowboard rental courtesy of Racer’s Edge Wanaka, après ski cocktails and antipasto at Gin and Raspberry Boutique Bar Spot, a massage for 2 at Wanaka Sanctuary Day Spa and 2 x Mons Royale neck warmers. Spot prizes may also be awarded at the discretion of Harris Mountains Heli-Ski.
3. To enter the entrant must:
a) Post an original photo of skiing or snowboarding to a Harris Mountains Heli-Ski social media account with the hashtag #NZuntracked.
b) Have full usage rights to the photo and not violate any copyright restrictions governing its publication.
4. The grand prize winner will be chosen in a random draw from all contest entries. The prize winner is responsible for the cost of travel to claim the prize, as well as other accommodation on their trip and other incidental expenses. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. One photo is equivalent to one entry. Unlimited number of entries permitted per entrant. Skyline Enterprises / Totally Tourism / Harris Mountains Heli-Ski staff and their immediate families, along with relevant agencies, are ineligible to enter.
6. By submitting a photo the entrant is confirming that they hold usage rights to the photo and give approval for the photo to be displayed on Skyline Enterprises / Totally Tourism / Harris Mountains Heli-Ski websites and other publications, print and digital.
7. All entries will be reviewed by the company to determine whether they are valid and appropriate. Harris Mountains Heli-Ski will remove inappropriate images at their own discretion.
8. The competition is open to entrants worldwide who are over 18 years of age.
9. The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion. The winner’s name and photo will be made available upon request. Entrants can gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting our Marketing Department at the address set out below.
10. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
12. The promoter shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any website operated by the promoter. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
13. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
14. The promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the competition period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, plagiarised, altered or tampered with in any way. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The promoter has organised this competition in good faith and does not accept liability relating to the prize.
15. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Harris Mountains Heli-Ski. Any entries may be published in any Skyline Enterprises / Totally Tourism / Harris Mountains Heli-Ski-associated publications. Harris Mountains Heli-Ski collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes, and may also use the information to assist in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. Entrants can gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting our Marketing Department at the address set out below.
16. Harris Mountains Heli-Ski’s decision on the winner is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The company reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it believes that the fairness and spirit of the competition has been compromised.
17. The Promoter is:
Harris Mountains Heli-Ski / Totally Tourism Ltd
PO Box 634, Queenstown, New Zealand
Phone: +64 3 441 4535
Fax: +64 3 441 4619
18. The Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New Zealand.