From Mt Cook
Mount Cook is New Zealand’s highest mountain and set amongst some of New Zealand’s best heli-ski terrain. The area offers high altitude heli-skiing/boarding.
There are four ability groupings and it is important that you ski in the correct one. If you allocate yourself points in the following questionnaire, the total will place you in the correct group. Click here to view our ability questionnaire.
The classic day of New Zealand heli-skiing, exploring a variety of awesome terrain. Conditions conducive, you’re feeling strong, upgrade by taking an extra run or two.
‘Max Vert’ for advanced skiers/boarders who know they’ll push the limits! After 7 runs the choice is yours, go home or go for more runs. Some of our Max Vert groups ski 10-15 runs a day.
Extra runs are available subject to conditions and agreement from a minimum of three clients per group.
Included in all Heli-day options:
- Fully qualified Guide (guide to guest ratio 1:4/5 skiers/boarders)
- All Guides UIAGM and/or NZMGA certified
- Gourmet buffet lunch
- Use of tranceivers
- All transfers from accommodation to heli-staging areas and return
- Pick up and drop off of your rental equipment
- “Capture the Experience ” video service available on request
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are per day per person. Click here to find out about multi-day Heli Ski options.